1. shipping them to the following address: email@example.com containing the following data:
– Name, surname, and the recipient’s address
– Author, title, and number of books
– Invoice details if they are to be different from the recipient’s address
– Payment method: bank transfer, PayPal payment
– Delivery method
2. In response, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the order with the attached proforma invoice or an invoice with the option to pay by PayPal. .
3. After posting the payment, the books will be sent within three business days. The price of the shipping will be added to the price of the books. The cost of shipping to all European countries depend on the tariff of the post office. Approximately: 1 book – ca. 10 Euro; 6 books ca. 26 Euro.
In relation to the Regulation of the European Parliament the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data, we would like to inform that personal data of our customers is only used to finalize the order (invoicing, placing data in the banking system for the payment and shipping the publications). We also inform you that all gathered data is not transferred to third parties (except for the above) or used for any marketing purposes.
We offer only full-value goods. However, if it turns out that our product has any hidden defects, please contact us within 14 days from the date of purchase, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please describe the defect and, if possible, attach a photo The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days of receiving the information by Yellow Point Publications. Each case is considered individually.
Yellow Point Publications Natalia Sawicka ul. Nowowiejska 110/2 50-340 Wrocław
NIP: 611-26-00-889, REGON: 21150393